Adaka Day 4
- Tlicho Dancers
- Diyet and her daughter Samera and niece Lalita onstage.
- Diyet and the Love Soldiers onstage.
- Dakhka Khwaan Dancer leaving stage.
- Dakhka Khwann Dancer
- Dakhka Khwaan Dancers
- David Gon playing folk music at Adaka
- M'Girl performing.
- Laura Grizzlypaws Grizzly Dance
- Lenita Alatini singing O'Canada in Southern Tutchone
- Anthony Wirth bringing a country flavour to Adaka.
- Laura Grizzlypaws doing ceremonial grizzly dance.
- Laura Grizzlypaws singing on stage.
- Jona Barr rockin Adaka
- Dena Zaga joined by even more drummers.
- Kaska Dene Drummers join Dena Zaga onstage.
- Dena the Zaga performing.
- Kaska Dene Drummers and Tlicho Drummers
- Kaska Dene Drummers
Tr'ondëk Hwëch'in Health and Wellness Centre renamed after Chief John Jonas
“He was a bridge between traditional living and the life we have today," says Chief Roberta Joseph.
Edna Mitander is the first ever recipient of the Daisy Mason Wellness Fund
"I am very, very happy that I’m going to be able to help other people, especially First Nations,” says Mitander.
KDFN Chief Doris Bill urges people to get vaccinated
“We are at a tipping point,” says Bill.