Northern Native Broadcasting, Yukon/CHON-FM Radio is looking for a full-time Dynamic Sales Person to help develop creative new business opportunities in radio sales and maintain existing client relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference within an Indigenous organization. Latitude exists for creative thinking and to strategize outside the box!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Selling advertising air time on radio station
- Developing new and maintaining existing client and partner relationships
- Development of Brand Awareness and Online Reputation (Social Media)
- Developing Creative and revenue generating proposals to attract prospective clients
- Providing best customer service to new and existing clients
- Present innovative sales opportunities to small medium and large clients
- Service client base in a professional manner
- Manage Radio Traffic
- Sales experience an asset
- Computer skills an asset
- Self motivating
- Ability to be flexible and work with changing environment
- Outgoing, personable
- Understanding of the impact of Social Media in relation to Sales
Please email your resume by August 2nd, 2019 to email@example.com, or mail it to:
Northern Native Broadcasting, Yukon (#260 2237-2nd Ave Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 0K7)
Light rain shower
Light rain shower
50 Wildfires Now Burning in Yukon
Yukon Wildland Fire Information Personnel note that seven new wildfires in central Yukon brings the total number of wildfires burning in the territory to 50.
Bob Dickson Acclaimed As Kluane First Nation Chief
Bob Dickson has been acclaimed to serve another term as Kluane First Nation Chief. Building a school in Burwash Landing and building a new community water plant are some of the priorities he says he will have during his term.
Yukon Hospital Foundation Raises $50,000 Goal Amount for New Yukon Medical Simulation Centre
Yukon Hospital Foundation Executive Director Karen Forward says her organization successfully raised $50,000 at the 10th Annual Skookum Asphalt Pro-Am Golf Charity Tournament last Saturday. The money will go towards the purchase of a new Yukon medical simulation centre at Whitehorse General Hospital.