Northern Native Broadcasting, Yukon / CHON-FM Radio is looking for a Dynamic Junior Sales Person to help develop creative new business opportunities in radio sales and maintain existing client relationships.
This opportunity is a part time position.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Responsible For:
- Selling advertising air time on radio station
- Developing new direct advertisement
- Development of Brand Awareness and Online Reputation (Social Media)
- Developing Creative and revenue generating proposals to attract prospective clients
- Providing best customer service to new and existing clients
- Present innovative sales opportunities to small medium and large clients
- Service client base in a professional manner
- Manage Radio Traffic
- Sales experience an asset
- Computer skills an asset
- Self motivating
- Ability to be flexible and work with changing environment
- Outgoing, personable
- Understanding of the impact of Social Media in relation to Sales
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to Northern Native Broadcasting, Yukon (#260 2237-2nd Ave Whitehorse ,YT Y1A OK7) by December 24, 2018.
Teslin Tlingit Council Wins Court Ruling Around Financial Transfer Agreement
Chief Justice Veale says the Canadian Government failed Teslin Tlingit Council and other Yukon First Nations by basing their funding solely on Indian status, rather than citizenship.
Yukon Government Plans for New Wastewater Treatment Plant in Dawson City
Minister of Community Services John Streicker is hoping the construction of the new facility will be completed no later than 2026.
Chief Executive Officer Named for Upcoming 2020 North American Indigenous Games in Halifax
Mi’kmaw Sport Council of Nova Scotia have appointed Kevin Sandy as Chief Executive Officer for the upcoming 2020 North American Indigenous Games in Halifax.